Monday, November 30, 2009

Eleven

Days that is, swimming pools, movie stars. (My tribute to the Beverly Hillbillies, which my own family paralleled sans money and oil.) Saif, a fellow student, alerted a few of us that on December 11, the state bar of California will mail out the results of the FYLSE.

I have anticipated my reaction, good and bad. However, whatever the results are I have to drive on with this second year-Juris Doctorate or last year-Bachelors of Science, dependent on point of view.

I hope I am able to go to the mailbox when the letter comes and just make it back to the inside of the house and not collapse enroute. After that, gotta go to work the next day, clean up after the dog and pay the bills like usual, because the world keeps turning no matter how well or badly you did on a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment