Saturday, November 14, 2009

Forest for the trees

I met my father in law and his helper, to get a generator to his mom's house this morning. Mission accomplished, she has power. Mickey (FIL) introduced me as someone that has always been involved with the law and I guess he is right. Personally, I feel like the ultimate law Miss Congeniality but I guess I have had the privilege to engage in some cool stuff: Private Investigator, Bail Bondsman, Security Director at big properties in Los Angeles, security assignments overseas, sworn peace officer/conservator of the peace Colonial Williamsburg and now as I told Blake, the helper; it's kind of boring, normal job. He said it sounded safer. Blake, a former drug dealer, should know.

I had a dream about the scoring on the multiple choice for the bar. My brain must be really trying to sedate me; it gave me an 80 on the MBE. Here's hoping.

I explained the process of online law school a little more. I think my previous position of not talking much about it was wise. However, I have a bonafide year down and there is this feeling of having more awareness of how the world works and I don't mind talking about online law or what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment