Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy New Year

I received the authorization to access the "Blackboard" section of my new school; Northwestern California University. Different from ALU in that the academic guts of the website appears to have more detail. The classes run concurrently. The student is on a self administered schedule; 48-52 weeks.

So...I like that as any passive agressive control freak would. You are responsible for your schedule. Should be interesting. Ordered a bunch of cheap books, with more to be ordered. I have a Flemings writing course on the way.

No results from the Bar yet; mailed out yesterday. I know some of us have the vision of a person handling our letter much like when we ordered things (I did in ancient times) from the back of a cereal box or a comic book and the person at the company would put our toy carefully in the mail watching the mailman take it to our house. Yeah I still think like that.

Ironically, Paul B., a former class mate at ALU, who sat next to me at the Baby Bar, got accepted round about the same time to if NWCU.

New discovery: Listening to the KFI AM 640 Radio Show Handel on the Law; if you are in law school you start to see the patterns and the common sense solutions that apply to essay exams; I do anyway. Kind of like a coloring book for law students.

No comments:

Post a Comment