Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ray "The Bull" Bell

Ray Bell, manager of Graham Central Station, Oklahoma City, once told me as a young 22 year old assistant manager of one of his and the Graham Bros. bars, " Boy, it's not that you fell down, it's how fast you get up."

So I have failed my October 2009 with a couple bits of knowledge.

1. I know the law. I got a 73 on the multiple choice.
2. I got a 70 on a Torts essay; that was my worst subject in 1L.
3. I screwed up three other essays.

I am glad I made the choice before I got the results to go ahead and take an online writing course which allows to take it for free next year in Los Angeles.

I am also taking a peek at NWCU's syllabus for first year. They seem to have a different approach to learning the meat and potatoes of law.

Second year starts January 7. First year review; ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment