Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010

Holidays are over. All family has gone back to where they live. 2L is starting and I need a legal writing class due to my crappy essay scores on the FYLSX.

Monday-Thursday morning/afternoon drive: Subject specific ipod in car. Monday-Friday lunch devoted to 1L review. Monday-Thursday evenings are Real Property, Remedies, Criminal Procedure and Agency/Partnership. Saturday mornings: Writing class: Presently, Flemings and BarPerfect plus everything else.

In other news; spoke or heard about other classmates: two strangely enough have taken a seven month hiatus between 1L and 2L; one had passed the FYLSX the other had not and is taking Barperfect also. Personally, I got home and went back to studying, don't know if they are doing the same. I have not written an essay except for a diagnostic for Liosi. What's the use if they are not passing. However, I am reading essay procedures, copying templates, doing issue spotting, etc.

The very little I have started to read of the 2L classes indicate that without the foundation of the 1L, 2 L would be more of a challenge if not impossible.

And..one of my classmates has a video on youtube of pick 3 lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment